Irreversible thermochromic indicators for low temperatures
- Monitoring the temperature of goods in the cold chain (temperatures below + 15 °C).
- Simple visual control through colour change - from colourless to coloured
- Permanent colour change for immediate and later identification
- No power supply required
- Applicable on most relatively smooth surfaces
- Individual / personalized shapes and designs
- Colours: black, magenta, blue, some other options on request
These simple indicators can be used in the cold chain and allow easy visual monitoring of the defined temperature of each individual sensitive good. The packaging with the indicator is produced under normal production conditions. In the cold chain, the chilled product is filled into the packaging and the indicator is activated. When the temperature of a good exceeds the defined threshold, the indicator becomes fully coloured. These products are developed under T-Sense Cold project.
Contact us for more details.