Reversible thermochromic indicators
- Immediate monitoring of temperatures.
- Easy visual control through colour change.
- Wide range of available temperatures (from - 50 to 180 °C).
- No power supply required.
- Applicable on most relatively smooth surfaces.
- Customised shapes and designs.
- Colours: black, magenta, blue, some other options on request.
- Reversible indicator for cold temperatures
Indicator is colourless at room temperature and becomes coloured when cooled down below the activation temperature. After heating, it becomes colourless again.
- Reversible indicator for high temperatures
The indicator is colourless at room temperature and becomes colourless when cooled below the activation temperature. After heating, it becomes colourless again.
Reversible indicators can be used in a variety of applications for instant temperature control for functional or marketing purposes. In addition to indicators with conventional activation temperatures, we can also produce indicators with customised activation temperatures.
Contact us for more details.
Two reversible indicators, for cold and hot temperatures, are also shown on our sample card.